Welcome to PS178 Parent Association Spring/Summer Venue Updates For 2013
PA President/ Ms. Colon
A special shout out and thanks to all our staff workers for helping our kids get through this school year. Thank you, you are truly appreciated, without you we could not do it alone.
- Kids Get In Shape (FREE) Wellness Challenge Workshop - Tuesday, April, 23rd At 6:0O pm To Be held in the School Cafeteria. Program Director: Dr Joseph Vetre has taught thousands of patients the principal of natural wellness over the past 26 years,Find out if the Genesis Life 7 - Week Wellness Program can help you get in shape.
- Friday, April 26th All 5th Graders Graduation Dues are due in the sum of $45.00. There will be a late fee of $5 making it $50.00 after April 26th. Same holds true for all kindergartners there dues are $25.00 and late fee $30.00.
- Parent Association Meeting, Wednesday May 1st,. Election for the New Executive Board for PS178, 2013-2014 School Year. SLT Leaders - Leadership Team members. We need all Parents/Family members to attend to make this election a successful and positive one for our kids.
- If you wish to see your children keep with current and better activities please attend. There future is in your hand.
- Staff Appreciation Day, Friday May 3rd. Our way of saying thank you to all of our staff workers this day. We ask that all donations please be dropped off to Room 108 between the time of 8:am - 10pm - (Luncheon For All Staff will begin at 11:am - 1:pm)
- Annual Family 70's Dance 2013 To Be Held / Friday May 10th, (All Friends And Family Invited). Our Last School Dance of the year and we are going (Totally Retro with a 70's Theme. This event will be held at our school cafeteria and we are asking all our guest to wear there retro 70's wig, clothing, and join us as we rediscover the groovy days. If you have any questions or would like to make a donation please feel free to contact. Ms. Vasquez, at 718-904-5570.
Please make sure you limit your guest to 5 people no exceptions please .
- CLUB GETAWAY , CT- 5th Grade Senior Graduation Trip - Friday June 7th , Cost $72.00 - All Payment In Full Due April 19th, 2013. All students that are attending this event must be at the school by 6;pm no later . The Bus will depart 6:30 PM
- 5th Grade Senior Dance - Friday June 14th - Time - 5pm - 7pm - To Be Held In The School Cafeteria - Please Dress To Impress - We are accepting all donations such as , Food, Drinks, and Desserts.
- 5th Grade Graduation Ceremony - Truman High School - Friday June 21st - 9:AM Sharp
- Kindergarten Move Up Ceremony -Mon June 24th at Truman HS at 1:30pm Doors will open at 1:pm Sharp